Feng Shui Harmony is committed to creating prosperity, abundance and wellbeing for clients both in a residential or business setting. As the Director of Feng Shui Harmony, Carolyn McCallum has studied extensively with many Masters and would love the opportunity to help create an environment that is supportive to you.
WHY CHOOSE CAROLYN?
* One of only a handful of full time consultants in Sydney which means I have more experience and knowledge of practical applications that you can use to achieve the results you want. In 2013, 2014 and 2015 I completed over 700 consultations. Having this amount of practical experience is paramount for achieving results.
* The first Accredited Feng Shui Consultant in NSW awarded by the Association of Feng Shui Consultants in 2014.
* A leader in the Industry and expert on Feng Shui. I have previously held the position of Acting President, Vice President and Treasurer of the Association of Feng Shui Consultants for a number of years. I recently stepped down in August 2015 from the Acting President position after successfully running the Annual Conference in Sydney in May.
* Affordable pricing and services enables this traditional method to be implemented in your home or business in either a basic or comprehensive way to suit your budget.
* When you book a consultation you will help others less fortunate – I donate to a charity on your behalf.
* There are many testimonials from happy clients who are also happy to talk to you before you book a consultation with me telling you of their experiences and results. Click here to visit Testimonials
* Solid and extensive credentials attained over 10 years of study with more than 10 Grand Masters, Masters and Colleges. This enables me to use various methods to suit your particular needs.
* My follow up service and ongoing relationship with clients after my consultation is exemplary and really makes a difference to the successful implementation of the recommendations in my comprehensive reports.
* I am regularly interviewed on radio and had some TV experience as a guest on Sky News Real Estate in November, 2015. I am asked to contribute articles to both professional and lifestyle publications due to my excellent understanding of this complex topic.
“When Yin and Yang are in Harmony
Fortune is Forever
When Yin and Yang are in Conflict
Misfortune is at the Door”
Quote from the Qing Nang Jing – Green Satchel Classic
There are three types of luck;
Heaven Luck which you are born with (also known as your destiny) that relates to Chinese Astrology
Earth Luck which relates to Feng Shui and
Man Luck which relates to how you treat others.
By using my skills and knowledge in Chinese Astrology and Feng Shui (Flying Star, Yin Yang, Form and Compass schools) I can help make positive changes to 2 out of 3 of your life luck components. I will work out your favourable and unfavourable elements, provide advice on how best to neutralise any negative energy (using colour and element placement as well as traditional Chinese remedies if you are open to it) and will focus on how to enhance the positive energy in your environment.
The added benefit of engaging me as your Feng Shui consultant is that you will also be helping others therefore your Human Luck (or Karma) will be impacted positively creating prosperity, abundance and wellbeing not only for you but for others less fortunate. This is done through my membership with the Buy1Give1 (B1G1) organisation click here for details and other worthwhile causes like World Vision click here for details. For every full Residential or Business Feng Shui consultation that is booked, I will donate to B1G1, World Vision or the Fred Hollows Foundation click here for details on your behalf to give someone the amazing gift of sight. You will receive a card from the Foundation outlining your gift.
I am the first Accredited Consultant in NSW recognised by the Association of Feng Shui Consultants (AFSC) and have been the past President, Vice President and Treasurer of the AFSC.
I am also a Professional Member of the International Feng Shui Association (Australian Chapter).
Another role I have is as a Professional Organizer and am a previous member of the Australasian Association of Professional Organisers (AAPO) so I can assist in clearing your clutter, which is the first step in ensuring good Feng Shui.
I also sell a variety of environmentally friendly cleaning products which provide a more holistic approach to my clients health and wellbeing. My online shop contains Feng Shui remedies and other products to help you live a healthier and wealthier life.
The cost of the consultation depends on the size of the property being analysed, whether a summary or comprehensive written report is required and whether or not accurate floorplans are already available or need to be drawn up. Prices start from as little as $165 (inc GST).I live in the Hills District of North West Sydney but I am happy to travel as far as the Central Coast, South Coast, Blue Mountains, Bathurst, Canberra and Newcastle depending on the consultation required. I also fly to Melbourne and Brisbane regularly to visit clients. A travel fee may apply to consultations outside of Metro Sydney. I have clients who I do remote consultation for all around the world including Germany, UK, USA, Canada, Taiwan and Singapore.
Let me help you realise the life you want.